Is My Partner or Spouse a Sex Addict?
1. Does your partner seem preoccupied with sexual thoughts and behavior?
2. Does your partner hide his/her sexual behavior from you?
3. Do you feel your partner needs help for sexual behavior?
4. Have you been hurt emotionally because of your partner’s sexual behavior?
5. Does your partner seem to be controlled by his/her sexual desire?
6. Has your partner accused you of being “crazy” or “jealous” when you question his/her sexual behavior?
If you answered "yes" to two or more of these questions your partner or spouse may be addicted.